[title text=”2020 Dream House Raffle Rules and Regulations”]
Project Uplift NFP Dream House Raffle 2020
START DATE COMING SOON!!!
Reserve Your Tickets Today!!!
1. For every $25.00 minimum donation you make, your name will be entered into the drawing.
2. All entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
3. Ten thousand tickets will be sold. The Grand Prize winner can choose to receive the New Home or $75,000 cash. Each entry has an equal chance at the single Grand Prize. The Winner will be notified by phone, by email, and their name will also be posted on the website as well as in the Project Uplift Newletter and all Project Uplift NFP social media.
4. The raffle will close once all tickets are sold. The 2020 Project Uplift NFP Raffle Committee will conduct the drawing on an agreed date, which will be determined and shared with all entry holders, once the last entry has been recorded. Once the raffle is opened, Raffle Tickets will be available online, through this site, and by phone. If an applicant would like mail in an entry form, they may do so by downloading, completing, and mailing it to: Project Uplift NFP, 224 Waterford Dr., Willowbrook, IL 60527.
5. All prizes are subject to, and the Winner is fully responsible for, federal, state and local income taxes. Project Uplift NFP bears no responsibility for the payment of any taxes associated with the prizes (except for the responsibility to comply with the withholding regulations and requirements of the taxing authorities involved).
6. Winner must accept ownership of the prize within 30 days of official notice of winning. Should the prize not be accepted, chosen, or claimed by this date, the winner will legally forfeit their prize and ownership will return to Project Uplift NFP.
7. The Winner of the Grand Prize will be responsible for all real property taxes and assessments accruing after the date of closing (which shall be no later than 30 days) and all federal, state and local income taxes associated with the receipt of the prize by the Winner for income tax purposes shall be equal to the fair market value of the Home.
8. There is no substitution for the listed prize by the Grand Prize Winner. However, if the winner chooses, they may elect to receive $75,000 cash instead of the home.
9. The minimum $25 donation is fully deductible for income tax purposes as a charitable deduction.
10. The Owner of the property, in this case Project Uplift NFP, listed Midlothian, IL, will convey the property to the Grand Prize Winner through Project Uplift NFP, by general warranty deed free and clear of all liens, encumbrances and easements and restrictions of record and applicable zoning laws and regulations. Project Uplift NFP will assign, to the Winner of the Home, all manufacturer’s equipment warranties, if any. Closing services will be provided by a licensed title protection agency chosen by the winner.
11. Winner need not be present to win. RAFFLES ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS RAFFLE IS TO BE CONSIDERED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS. PARTICIPANTS IN THIS RAFFLE REPRESENT THAT THEIR PARTICIPATION IS NOT IN VIOLATION OF THEIR LOCAL LAWS OR IS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED. Project Uplift NFP is a 501(c)3 Public Charity.
12. The board members, officers of the board, and employees of Project Uplift NFP, as well as immediate, nuclear family members of same, are ineligible to participate.
13. Participants acknowledge that their donation does not guarantee that they will win any prize. Project Uplift NFP does not guarantee the stated value of any of the prizes available in this raffle.
14. All decisions related to the interpretation and/or enforcement of the rules shall be made by the Project Uplift NFP Board of Members and shall be final.
15. Questions or inquiries? Email us at email@example.com