Project Uplift NFP Dream House Raffle 2013
START DATE COMING SOON!!!
Reserve Your Tickets Today!!!
1. For every $20.00 minimum donation you make, your name will be entered into the
2. All entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
3. Ten thousand tickets will be
sold. The Grand Prize winner can choose to receive the New Home or
$70,000. Each entry has an equal chance at the single Grand Prize. The Winner will be notified by phone, by email, and their
name will also be posted on the website as well as all Project Uplift NFP Social Media.
4. The raffle will close once all tickets are sold. The 2013 Project Uplift NFP Raffle Committee will conduct the drawing on an agreed date, which will be determined and shared with all entry holders, once the last entry has been recorded. Raffle Tickets will be available online, through this site, and by phone. If an applicant would like mail in an entry form, they may do so by downloading, completing, and mailing it to: Project Uplift NFP, 620 Buckbee St., Rockford, IL 61104.
5. All prizes are subject to, and the Winner is fully responsible for, federal, state and local income taxes. Project Uplift NFP has no
responsibility for the payment of any taxes associated with the prizes (except
for the responsibility to comply with the withholding regulations and
requirements of the taxing authorities involved).
6. Winner must accept ownership of the prize within 30 days of official notice of
winning. Should the prize not be accepted, chosen, or claimed by this date, the
winner will legally forfeit their prize and ownership will return to Project Uplift NFP.
7. The Winner of the Grand Prize will be responsible for all real
property taxes and assessments accruing after the date of closing (which shall
be no later than 30 days) and all federal, state and local income taxes
associated with the receipt of the prize by the Winner for income tax purposes
shall be equal to the fair market value of the Home.
8. There is no substitution for the listed prize by the Grand Prize
Winner. However, if the winner chooses, they may elect to receive $70,000 cash instead of the home.
9. The minimum $20 donation is fully deductible for income tax purposes
as a charitable deduction.
10. The Owner of the property listed at 3013 Sewell St., Rockford,
will convey the property to the Grand Prize Winner through Project Uplift NFP,
by general warranty deed free and clear of all liens, encumbrances and
easements and restrictions of record and applicable zoning laws and
regulations. The owner will assign to the Winner of the Home all
manufacturer's equipment warranties, if any. Closing services will be
provided by a licensed title protection agency chosen by the
11. Winner need not be present to win. RAFFLES ARE VOID WHERE
PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS RAFFLE IS TO BE CONSIDERED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE
STATE OF ILLIONIS.
PARTICIPANTS IN THIS RAFFLE REPRESENT THAT THEIR PARTICIPATION IS NOT IN
VIOLATION OF THEIR LOCAL LAWS OR IS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED. Project Uplift
NFP is a 501c(3) Public Charity.
12. The officers, board members and employees of Project Uplift NFP, as
well as immediate, nuclear family members of same, are ineligible to participate.
13. Participants acknowledge that their donation does not guarantee that
they will win any prize. Project Uplift NFP does not guarantee the stated
value of any of the prizes available in this raffle.
14. All decisions related to the interpretation and/or enforcement of the
rules shall be made by the Project Uplift NFP Home Raffle Committee and shall
15. Questions or inquiries? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.